LEARN ABOUT OUR STATION CONCEPTS
What are the benefits of a LowCost station?
Which is based on the principle of low investment and low operating costs, maximizing investment.
What elements are included in the LowCost Modular Fuel Station System?
- The provision of all necessary plans and qualifications to the Secretariat of Energy.
- 40 m3. or 50 m3. compartmentalized tank
Modular Lider Low Cost System
- A six-fold dispenser with display island
- Exclusively designed canopy
- A totem with price display.
- Covered dispenser area.
- Tank monitoring system.
- A modular unit of 36 m2 with an excellent finish, which includes a
commercial hall with lighting, air conditioning equipment, furniture, refrigerators, coffee makers, gondolas, candy makers and everything necessary for the operation of the LIDER MARKETS premises.
It will have toilets and a storage area
We are a national SME with clear Argentine roots, which fights to defend the interests of small service stations located in remote communities; renewing its image and providing quality fuel and controlling that it complies with safety standards established by the Secretary of Energy in order to add 1 to 1 reliable service stations for the consumer.
We build social stations with